When healing from burnout, an important component includes filling your day with habits that support your goals and help address your symptoms. In order to set you up for long-term success, I provide you with tools you can include day-to-day to help with sleep, energy, anxiety and more.
Lifestyle counseling includes:
- helping you wake up everyday feeling refreshed.
- working on developing a healthy sleep hygiene routine for you.
- chatting about tools that help you cope with your stress
- adding in some movement and exercise on something that works for your lifestyle
- reducing harmful environmental exposures to toxins that may be affecting your body’s hormonal production
Lifestyle habits are key for prevention and long term results in burnout recovery.